Saturday, June 19, 2010
Matcha truffle with cherry
The season of cherry has arrived. European cherries are big and thick compared to Japanese ones. In Spain 1kg of cherry is sold at around 7 € (around 780 in Japanese yen.) Cherries are very good to eat as it is, but if you add it to green tea truffle, it is very delicious! Here you will find recipe of Matcha truffle with cherries.
50g of cream
150g of white chocolate
Matcha for chocolate 3g
Matcha for sprinkle 3g
5 or 6 cherries
1. Wash well cherries with water.
2. Heat cream in a pan.
3. Crush white chocolate and put it into the cream and melt stirring.
4. Add Matcha and mix well.
5. Remove the seeds from cherries and cut into quarters. Add it and mix well.
6. Pour into a square mold and chill in the refrigerator more than 2 hours.
7. Remove from the mold and sprinkle Matcha on.
8. Cut into square shape sized 1.5cmx1.5cm.