Pie crust: 1 unit
Cream cheese: 130g
White sugar: 40g
Lemon juice: 1 or 2 teaspoons
Matcha: 2 teaspoons
Gelatin (powder): 3g
1. Mix gelatin powder with 1 tablespoon of water in a small cup.
2. Add sugar and mix cream cheese.
3. Add lemon juice, Matcha and and cream (respecting this order) and mix.
4. Boil milk and dissolve the gelatine in the milk and add it to 3. Mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into the base dough and cooling.
6. Put it into the refrigerador and leave it.
7. Sprinkle Matcha powder on the cake just before eating.