Green Tea Cheese Cake
Cheesecake is one of the most common desserts in the world and perhaps it is a dessert that everyone loves. It's also very versatile, working well with a wide variety of flavors from lemon to chocolate. In Japan, Green Tea Cheesecake is quite common and very popular. It normally has very strong green tea flavour and slightly bitter and the cake is not too sweet. We love all kinds of cheesecakes but this version is really delicious.
(mold size : 23cm)
Cream cheese (we used Philadelphia): 270g
2 eggs (size L)
White sugar: 90g
Matcha: 20g (we used Premium Matcha)
Single cream: 200ml
1. Pre-heat oven to 200º.
2. Coat the mold with butter (this time we used "Easy Bake" instead of butter).
3. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
4. Put 3. into the mold.
5. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
6. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and suggar.
7. Add one egg and beat well.
8. Add another egg and beat well.
9. Add flour and Matcha and mix well.
10. Add cream and mix well.
11. Pour the dough into the mold.
12. Adjust the oven temperature to 170º and cook for about 40 minutes.