Cool Melon Soup with Green Tea
Leek 2 units
1 + 1/2 chicken consomé
20g of butter
400ml of milk
150 ml of cream
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon Matcha green tea
10 ml of water to dissolve the Matcha
1. Cut leeks (white part only) and potato into 2cm pieces.
2. Chop onion.
6. In a pot put butter and fry leek, onion and potato.
7. Add milk and comsomé and cook until vegetables become tender.
8. Turn 7. on the juicer.
9. Return the mixture to the pot and add salt and pepper.
10. Add melon juice and Matcha (previously dissolved with water). Mix well.
11. Add cream and heat and turn off the heat just before boiling.
12. Chill until cold.