Today we would like to introduce you a very easy recipe using "fresh" OKARA. Not necessary to cook. You will need just 5 minutes to prepare this recipe!
Ingredients (for 2 people):
150g of fresh Okara
3 tablespoons of soy milk or cow milk
Cucumber 1/2 unit
2 slices of ham
1 tablespoon of sweet corn
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 teaspoon of olive oil
2 or 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
1 teaspoon of Matcha * COOK MATCHA
Tuna 1 can
1. Put Okara and milk in a bowl and heat in microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Using a spoon mix well so that Okara gets texture a little bit wet.
3. Add salt, pepper, mayonnaise, olive oil and soy sauce and mix.
4. Add Matcha powder and mix well.
5. Add tuna and mix well.
6. Cut cucumber into thin slices and give some massage with salt.
7. Cut ham into small pieces.
8. Add cucumber, ham and corn to the salad and mix well.
9. Cool 30 minutes in the fridge and it's ready to eat!
Okara and Matcha tea: