Matcha Tiramisú of La Cuina de L'Uribou



I definitely went to taste the Matcha Tiramisú that one of my friends recommended to me. The name of the restaurant is La cuina de l'Uribou - located in Taquigraf Serra street Nº 26, near Josep Tarradellas street, Barcelona. "Uribou" means "a baby boar".

Uribou's Matcha Tiramisu is marvellous and professional look. Bright green colour of Matcha tea, white colour of cream and cake, and red of Adzuki bean. The dough is moist and soft and the taste is really good and not too sweet. Selected Matcha powder is sprinkled on top of the dessert so I could enjoy the straight and delicate green tea taste of Matcha.

In the scorching heat of summer, I was able to spend a cool and luxurious "wa" time in such a tranquil restaurant.

Restaurant La cuina de l'Uribou
C / Taquigraf Serra 26, 08029 Barcelona
81 93 93 114

Comments

Popular Posts