Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Matcha Green Tea Jelly
For a hot summer day, nothing beats the refreshment that a Matcha jelly ... very healthy jelly with full of vitamins and antioxidants.
Matcha powder: 1 Tbsp
Gelatin powder: 10gram
Whipped cream for topping
1. Put Matcha powder, sugar and 10ml of hot water in a cup and mix well with a spoon.
2. Put gelatin powder in a bowl and add 100ml of water and mix well.
3. Boil 400ml of water.
4. Pour the hot water into 2.
5. Add 1. to 4.
6. Pour 5. into serving cups or containers and cool them out of regrigerator for a while.
7. Cool them in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
8. Top with some whipped cream and sprinkle Matcha on before serving.