Sunday, June 5, 2011
Matcha Green Tea Jelly
Matcha powder: 1 Tbsp
Gelatin powder: 10gram
Whipped cream for topping
1. Put Matcha powder, sugar and 10ml of hot water in a cup and mix well with a spoon.
2. Put gelatin powder in a bowl and add 100ml of water and mix well.
3. Boil 400ml of water.
4. Pour the hot water into 2.
5. Add 1. to 4.
6. Pour 5. into serving cups or containers and cool them out of regrigerator for a while.
7. Cool them in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
8. Top with some whipped cream and sprinkle Matcha on before serving.