traducción del español al inglés
MATCHA 抹茶 is also high in vitamins and catechins. MATCHA is a natural source of antioxidants which makes it an indispensable food in any healthy diet. Therefore, the combination of TOFU and MATCHA is perfect.
TOFU PUDDING WITH MATCHA SAUCE
TOFU for dessert? Yes, you can have TOFU for sweets, too! Just another way to incorporate this multi-purpose healthy ingredient. And, the combination of TOFU and MATCHA is perfect. If you have 1 piece of TOFU and some MATCHA, we recommend you to challenge this recipe! If you like TOFU's flavor, you will love it!
Ingredients for 4 people:
For Tofu Pudding
TOFU (Important: must be " TOFU KINU") 1 piece (390g)
20g or 30g sugar (as you like)
Gelatin powder: 10gram
Milk (or soy milk): 500 ml (1 / 2 liter)
For Matcha Sauce
Matcha powder: 10g
Powdered sugar: 10g
Condensed milk: 10g
1. Put the TOFU in a heat resistant bowl and heat 3 minutes (550W) in the microwave. Remove water in the strainer.
2. Mash the TOFU in the blender.
3. Put 400ml of milk in saucepan and heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
4. In a bowl, put 10g of gelatine powder and 100ml of cold milk and mix well.
5. Put 4. into 3. and mix well.
6. Put everything (2. and 5.) in a blender and mix again.
7. Put the mixture into the glasses or molds you want. Cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
8. Let them rest for 3 hours in refrigerator.
1. In a bowl put Matcha powder and water. Dissolve well with spoon or mini blender.
2. Add sugar and condensed milk. Mix well.
3. Put this sauce above TOFU pudding. It is ready to eat!