Egg white 30g
1. Sift Matcha powder, Almond powder and powdered sugar.
2. Beat egg white adding powder sugar and make stiff and glossy merengue.
3. Add 1 into 2 and mix roughly.
4. Once they are mixed, start "Macaronage".
("Macaronage" is the process to crush foam of merengue, you have to mix the mixure passing flexible rubber spatula along the side of bowl, but if you do too much, the dough will be loosen, so you should be careful. Depending on the amount, but around 60 times is recommended).
5. The dough becomes glossy and if you spoon the dough, it should fall like ribbon, then put in a piping bag and pipe on a baking tray with baking sheet (for petit macaron, around 2cm diameter, for big macaron, around 4cm).
6. Leave them for around 1 hour so that the surface becomes dry.
7. Put them in the oven heated to 200℃ and around 5 minutes later lower the temperature to 160℃ and bake for 15minutes in total.
8. Heat cream in a pan until just before starts boiling and add chocolate and instant coffee and mix them.
9. Once macaron become cool, fill them with the cream.