Wednesday, December 5, 2012
X'mas Matcha Strawberry Cake
Christmas is here! The Matcha House would like to offer you Christmas dessert recipes through this blog COOKING WITH JAPANESE GREEN TEA. The great idea we have for this year is Strawberry Cake with Matcha green tea! With three colors of Christmas, but those colors are all natural! It's simply a sponge cake with the flavor of Matcha green tea, strawberries and whipped cream, and it is truly delicious! We wish all of you a Merry Christmas 2012 and Happy 2013. Merry Matcha Christmas!
(we used a square pan 15cm x 15cm x 8cm height)
- For Matcha sponge cake:
85 g sugar
30 g of milk
30 gr of butter
6g of Matcha (3g Cook Matcha and 3g Matcha Chlorella)
- For decolation:
400ml whipping cream
a spoon of powdered stevia for strawberries
18 units of strawberries
1. Leave the eggs at room temperature.
2. Leave the oven at 180 ℃.
3. In a bowl beat the eggs for 3 minutes with electric mixer.
4. Add sugar and continue beating for 5 minutes more.
5. Heat 4. in a water bath without stopping beating.
Remove from heat and continue beating for more 10 minutes.
6. Sift the flour and Matcha in a bowl. Mix well.
7. Add the powders to 5. and mix well with a spatula.
8. Melt the butter and milk.
9. Add 1/8 (one eighth) of the mixture to 8.
10. Mix the whole amount of butter with the mixture with spatula.
11. Put butter in the pan and place the mixture in the pan.
12. Bake about 35 minutes at 160 ℃.
13. When the cake is cooled, cut in half horizontally.
14. Sweeten the strawberries with a tablespoon of powdered stevia.
15. Decolate the cake with sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・' ☆。.・'゜☆。.・'☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・'゜☆。.・' ☆。.・'゜☆。.・'☆。.