Friday, January 11, 2013
Dorayaki with Matcha cream & fresh strawberry
Here is our original recipe! Dorayaki with Matcha cream & fresh strawberries（抹茶クリームと苺のどら焼き）. It is so delicious and we are sure that you will like it!
(For 6 units)
Mirin (sweet sake) 6g
Baking soda 1,5g
Soy sauce 2g
1. In a bowl mix egg and sugar.
2. Add mirin, honey and soy sauce and mix again.
3. Dissolve the baking soda into the water.
4. Add the sifted flour into the egg mixture gradually.
5. Leave the dough about 30 minutes.
6. Heat frying pan or hot plate without adding oil, cook the dough
(We recommend using the Teflon frying pan)
7. When bubbles begin to form and appera of the surface of the cake, turn the pancake over in the pan.
8. Cook 10 seconds more and cool the pancakes.
9. Put Matcha butter cream* and strawberries between the pancake.
*How to make Matcha butter cream
40 g of sugar
Honey 50 ml
100g of butter
1. We make syrup. Place the sugar and water in a heat resistant cup and heat it in
microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Mix 1. well and heat more 4-5 minutes. Mix well again.
3. Cool the syrup.
4. In a bowl, beat the egg.
5. Gradually add the syrup to 4. and continue beating.
6. Add the melted butter and continue beating until the cream becomes thick and fluffy.
7. Add Matcha to 6. and mix well with a spatula.