(For 6 units)
2 eggs (L)
Mirin (sweet sake) 12g
Baking soda 1,5g
Potato starch 10g
Soy sauce 2g
Baking powder 5g
Milk 2 tablespoon
1. In a bowl mix egg and sugar.
2. Add mirin, honey and soy sauce and mix again.
3. Dissolve the baking soda into the water.
4. Add the sifted flour, potato starch and backing powder into the egg mixture gradually.
5. Add milk and mix well.
6. Leave the dough about 30 minutes.
7. Heat frying pan or hot plate without adding oil, cook the dough
(We recommend using the Teflon frying pan)
8. When bubbles begin to form and appera of the surface of the cake, turn the pancake over in the pan.
9. Cook 10 seconds more and cool the pancakes.
10. Put Matcha butter cream between the pancakes.
*How to make Matcha butter cream
60 g of sugar
100g of butter
Cook Matcha 8g
1. In a bowl beat egg with sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Add the melted butter and continue beating until the cream becomes thick and fluffy.
3. Dissolve Matcha powder into one tablespoon of lukewarm water.
4. Add Matcha to the mix and mix well with a spatula.
Powdered Green Tea. 100% natural. Basic culinary grade. Suitable for industrial or domestic use : breads, cakes, chocolates, cookies...etc. Cook Matcha is an ideal product for those who want to cook often with Matcha green tea.
If the cream left over, you can enjoy it next day for your breakfast! With croissants or french bread....