Ingredientes (5 units):
30g unsalted butter
35g olive oil (light)
1 egg (L)
100g cake flour
4g baking powder
5g of Matcha (We used 50% Premium Matcha and 50% Chlorella Matcha )
1. Preheat oven to 170 º C.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder 3 times. Soften butter at room temperature.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the butter and sugar.
4. Add olive oil and mix well.
5. Add egg and mix well.
6. Add 1/3 of milk and mix well. Add 1/3 of the flour and baking powder and mix well.
7. Repeat 6. work 3 times.
8. Separate half of the mixture and add sifted Matcha to one of them and mix well.
9. Pour the green and white mixture half and half into each paper molde, filling only 75% of the mold.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.