Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
Cream (for mounting) 200cc
Sugar 80g (in total)
Egg* 3 units
Matcha 2 tablespoons (8g)
hot water to dissolve Matcha: 3 tablespoons
* buy the freshest eggs
1. In a bowl, put the Matcha powder and add 5g of sugar and 3 tablespoons of hot water. Mix it well with a spoon.
2. In another bowl, put the eggs and beat slowly adding 35g of sugar. Mix in blender until it turns white.
3. Whip the cream addint the remaining sugar. Must be consistent. Mix 1. & 2. Then add 3.
4. Using rubber spatula, mix all like cutting.
5. Put it in a bowl and freeze more than four hours. No need to mix in the middle of the freeze.